Deciding on whether to buy a product like PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion or perhaps PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion vs PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red
When deciding on whether to buy PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion or PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 451 products in the same category as PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion, which is the Console games category. Of these 451 products the average price was £158.93, the most expensive was £999 and the cheapest was just £4.97. We then looked at the price of the 451 in the same as the PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red, which of course the average was £158.93, top price was £999 and cheapest £4.97.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Ps4 and Ps4, the average was £44.52 for Ps4, £44.52 for Ps4. The max for each was £99.99/£99.99 and minimum was £14.97/£14.97
Price analysis of PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion
Price analysis of PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red
- PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion
- Minimum age: 18+
- Single player / Co-op / Online multiplayer
- Set in the not-too-distant future, London is facing its downfall.In Watch Dogs: Legion, the city and its inhabitants are being oppressed by a corrupt private militant corporation, using advanced technology, armed drones and even robotic spiders to keep the people down.It’s your job to recruit people you meet to join the resistance. Every character has their own personality, skills and reason to fight, that could prove vital in your battle. And you’ll get to play as every one of them. Be careful though: if one of your recruits is killed, there’s no respawn.Along the way, you’ll see stunning landmarks as you’ve never seen them before. Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and even Camden Market feature in incredible detail. You’ll have to hack, infiltrate and fight your way through to succeed in delivering the city back to the people. Stealth is key.
- Product codes:
- PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red
- Minimum age: 18+
- Online multiplayer
- Revisit the wild west with Red Dead Redemption 2.Set in 1899, the game follows the adventures Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang. After a robbery goes wrong, they are forced to flee across the heartland of America to escape federal agents and bounty hunters.Made by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and the original Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 brings the final days of the Old West to life. Explore the beautiful and dangerous landscape of the world around you, where every decision and action has a consequence. Engage in fierce gun battles and roam the open-world as you rob, steal and fight your way across the country.Plus, with a brand new online multiplayer experience, you can take on the unforgiving landscape with others from around the world.
- Product codes: 5026555423045
What’s better PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion or PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red?
There are obviously a number of differences between PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion and PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £52.99 cost of PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion is closer to the expectation you had than the £29.99 pricep point of PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion and PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion scores out of 10 from reviews. Whereas PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2, Red scores 9.1 out of 10 from 87 reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your Console games as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
PS4 Watch Dogs: Legion
Matt at ReviewPros
8.63 out of