Deciding on whether to buy a product like TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand or perhaps LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand vs LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand
When deciding on whether to buy TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand or LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 318 products in the same category as TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand, which is the TV stands and TV units category. Of these 318 products the average price was £215.33, the most expensive was £799.99 and the cheapest was just £14.98. We then looked at the price of the 318 in the same as the LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand, which of course the average was £215.33, top price was £799.99 and cheapest £14.98.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Ttap and Logik, the average was £99.89 for Ttap, £110.36 for Logik. The max for each was £229.95/£549 and minimum was £14.99/£0.05
Price analysis of TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand
Price analysis of LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand
- TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand
- For up to 40” Televisions
- Maximum supported weight: 70 kg
- Metal / glass
- 3 shelves
- Top features: – Display flat or curved TVs up to 40‚Äù – Convenient shelf space for your Blu-ray player or games console – Hide unsightly wires with a built-in cable tidy Display flat or curved TVs up to 40‚ÄùWith a soft curved edge and black satin metal legs, this elegant TV stand provides a modern way to display TVs up to 40‚Äù in size. This stand looks great against a wall or in the corner of your living room.Convenient shelf spaceThree glass shelves provide space to store your TV and other electronics such as a games console, Blu-ray player or your soundbar audio system. Open shelves provide instant access to controls with no remote control signal blockage.Hide unsightly wiresBuilt-in cable management hides unsightly cables to provide a neater way to display your electronics and keep your entertainment space looking neat and tidy.
- Product codes: 5060161681406
- LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand
- For up to 37” Televisions
- Maximum supported weight: 50 kg
- Material: Metal and Glass
- Give your TV and entertainment devices pride of place on the Logik S800CG14 TV Stand.The tampered glass stand has three useful shelves for your AV peripherals and a handy cable management system for keeping wires nice and tidy.The stand can hold up to 50 kg and is suitable for flat screen TVs up to 37‚Äù.Elegant and modern, the Logik S800CG14 TV Stand is easy to assemble and easy to clean – a great choice for any room.
- Product codes: 5017416503891
What’s better TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand or LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand?
There are obviously a number of differences between TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand and LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £69.99 cost of TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand is closer to the expectation you had than the £24.98 pricep point of LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand and LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand scores 8.5 out of 10 from 4 reviews. Whereas LOGIK S800CG14 TV Stand scores 8.9 out of 10 from 171 reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your TV stands and TV units as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
TTAP Vantage 800 TV Stand
Matt at ReviewPros
8.57 out of