Deciding on whether to buy a product like GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones or perhaps URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones vs URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones
When deciding on whether to buy GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones or URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 567 products in the same category as GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones, which is the Headphones category. Of these 567 products the average price was £86.63, the most expensive was £390 and the cheapest was just £3.97. We then looked at the price of the 567 in the same as the URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones, which of course the average was £86.63, top price was £390 and cheapest £3.97.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Goji and Urbanista, the average was £20.31 for Goji, £65.12 for Urbanista. The max for each was £79.99/£89.99 and minimum was £2.49/£11.99
Price analysis of GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones
Price analysis of URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones
- GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones
- In-ear headphones
- iOS compatible
- Microphone / remote
- Top features: – In-line remote offers easy control of your music – One piece housing minimises vibration and distortion – Carry pouch and choice of earbuds for better comfort and portability In-line remoteLiven up your journeys to work with your favourite music on the Goji GTCINHR18 Headphones. Stylish, lightweight and comfy, you’ll be able to listen to music in great quality without being constantly aware of your earphones.And with an in-line remote control and microphone, you won’t even need to remove your phone from your pocket to choose a new song or accept an incoming call. Just press the button and enjoy shuffling through your music library or chatting away to mates completely hands-free.One piece housingDistortion and tinny sound can occur when components inside earphones vibrate against each other. The Goji GTCINHR18 Headphones avoid this with one piece housing, made from aluminium. That means that not only are your earphones made from premium material, you’re able to crank up the volume without losing clarity. So, that dance tune will sound just as good when played loud.Carry pouchWorried the Goji GTCINHR18 Headphones won’t fit your ears comfortably? With a choice of small, medium and large size earbuds, you’re able to find the perfect fit for you.They come with a carry pouch too, so your headphones will stay in great condition for longer without the need to be scrunched up for portability.
- Product codes: 5017416770507
- URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones
- In-ear headphones
- Compatible with all smartphones
- Features a microphone & remote
- Sweat resistant
- For stylish yet affordable headphones, consider the Urbanista San Francisco Headphones in black.The San Francisco are designed to remain securely in your ears without hurting your ear canal, making them comfortable to wear over extended periods of time.With in-line controls which also give you the ability to start and stop your music easily, the headphones are designed to be simple and efficient.Featuring a microphone and remote control, you can answer calls whilst using the headphones without having to remove the earbuds. The San Francisco have been designed to avoid the problem of hearing your own voice while on the phone, meaning that you can use them with confidence no matter where you are.Sweat resistant and compatible with Android, iOS and Windows phones, the Urbanista San Francisco Headphones are an ideal choice for those seeking to listen to music on the go.
- Product codes: 610370057735
What’s better GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones or URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones?
There are obviously a number of differences between GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones and URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £19.99 cost of GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones is closer to the expectation you had than the £11.99 pricep point of URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones and URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones scores 3 out of 10 from 1 reviews. Whereas URBANISTA San Francisco Headphones scores out of 10 from reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your Headphones as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
GOJI GTCINHR18 Headphones
Matt at ReviewPros
8.80 out of