Deciding on whether to buy a product like TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand or perhaps AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand vs AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand
When deciding on whether to buy TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand or AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 318 products in the same category as TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand, which is the TV stands and TV units category. Of these 318 products the average price was £215.33, the most expensive was £799.99 and the cheapest was just £14.98. We then looked at the price of the 318 in the same as the AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand, which of course the average was £215.33, top price was £799.99 and cheapest £14.98.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Ttap and AVF, the average was £99.89 for Ttap, £142.28 for AVF. The max for each was £229.95/£799.99 and minimum was £14.99/£3.49
Price analysis of TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand
Price analysis of AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand
- TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand
- For up to 32” Televisions
- Maximum supported weight: 50 kg
- Metal / glass
- 3 shelves
- Top features: – Display flat or curved TVs up to 40‚Äù – Convenient shelf space for your Blu-ray player or games console – Hide unsightly wires with a built-in cable tidy Display flat or curved TVs up to 32‚ÄùWith a soft curved edge and black satin metal legs, this elegant TV stand provides a modern way to display TVs up to 32‚Äù in size. This stand looks great against a wall or in the corner of your living room.Convenient shelf spaceThree glass shelves provide space to store your TV and other electronics such as a games console, Blu-ray player or your soundbar audio system. Open shelves provide instant access to controls with no remote control signal blockage.Hide unsightly wiresBuilt-in cable management hides unsightly cables to provide a neater way to display your electronics and keep your entertainment space looking neat and tidy.
- Product codes: 5060161681376
- AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand
- For up to 42” Televisions
- Maximum supported weight: 40 kg
- Metal / glass
- 3 shelves
- Enjoy a big screen and more floor space with the AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand. Designed with an angled back, this contemporary TV stand is suitable for showcasing your big screen television in a corner, giving you room to fit other essential furniture, and appreciate more floor space. A built-in cable management system ensures your entertainment area is tidy so you can make the most of it. The open shelf design makes it easy to organise your sound bar and all AV equipment.
- Product codes: 5014117005242
What’s better TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand or AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand?
There are obviously a number of differences between TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand and AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £54.99 cost of TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand is closer to the expectation you had than the £59.99 pricep point of AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand and AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand scores 8.3 out of 10 from 4 reviews. Whereas AVF SDC800CMBB 800 mm TV Stand scores out of 10 from reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your TV stands and TV units as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
TTAP Vantage 600 TV Stand
Matt at ReviewPros
9.27 out of