Deciding on whether to buy a product like RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker or perhaps Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker vs Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker
When deciding on whether to buy RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker or Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 1195 products in the same category as RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker, which is the Cookers category. Of these 1195 products the average price was £966.67, the most expensive was £5599 and the cheapest was just £4.97. We then looked at the price of the 1195 in the same as the Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker, which of course the average was £966.67, top price was £5599 and cheapest £4.97.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Rangemaster and Rangemaster, the average was £1762.95 for Rangemaster, £1762.95 for Rangemaster. The max for each was £3199/£3199 and minimum was £159/£159
Price analysis of RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker
Price analysis of Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker
- One multifunction oven and one fan oven with separate grill
- Programmable main oven
- Width: 110 cm
- 6-zone electric ceramic hob
- Main oven cleaning: Catalytic liners
- Cook up creative cuisine and culinary masterpieces with the Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Range Cooker.Rangemaster heritageDrawing on nearly 200 years of tradition and heritage, you can prepare meals with confidence and precision when you cook with the Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 110 Range Cooker finished in a distinctive black with brass trim.Spacious and helpfulFeaturing a six-zone electric ceramic hob, two large capacity electric ovens and a dual circuit variable grill, no matter what you plan on making, the Classic 110 Ceramic is up to the task. With a selection of features that are designed to make your cooking adventures easy, you’ll delight in using it time and time again.The programmable left hand multifunction oven has a spacious 69 litres to play with, while another 69 litres available in the secondary oven means you’ll have plenty of room to cook even the biggest meals when friends and family drop by. With beautifully bevelled doors and large double glazed windows on both ovens, it’s easy to keep an eye on your creations and to make sure that cake always remains delicious and moist.When cooking a Sunday roast, the Handyrack feature in the main oven lives up to its name and conveniently swivels your food out of the oven when you open the door, allowing you to check the status of your meal quickly and easily. No more burning your hands trying to see if dinner is done – just open and check in seconds.Multifunction cookingFrom ambitious creations to your weekly pasta bake, the Classic 110 Deluxe is ready to handle it all with a range of cooking programmes.The multifunction oven combines your most used cooking functions such as a fanned or conventional oven with some additional settings including base heat and browning.There’s even a convenient defrost setting so you won’t have to leave frozen food lingering on your worktops for a hygienic and efficient way to thaw out dishes.Beautiful looks, beautiful cookingWhilst the oven is taking care of the main courses, you can use the six-zone electric ceramic hob to make sure your side dishes are prepared to perfection.With an easy-to-clean seamless ceramic surface to place your pots and pans on and brass finished dials which are simple to use, you’re always in control.Safe and stylishDesigned with safety as well as style in mind, all the hobs are fitted with a hot hob indicator allowing you to easily see which of them are heated and helping avoid any potential accidents.Whilst being eminently practical, there is no compromise on style – the black and brass trim provides a beautiful contrast. A small digital display provides you with information and all the dials are simply and clearly labelled so it’s always easy to see what you’re doing.Cook with comfort, style and panache and impress your family and friends with your creative cuisine every time you use the fantastic Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Range Cooker.
- Product codes: 5028683081340
- Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker
- 90 x 110 x 60 cm (H x W x D)
- Two electric ovens / Separate electric grill
- 6-burner gas hob / wok burner
- Main oven cleaning: Catalytic liners
- Large capacity oven
- Top features:- Large gas hob offers you plenty of cooking options – More oven space to prepare large meals with ease – Variable grill to add the finishing touches to your meal – Clean your oven with less hassle thanks to catalytic liners Large gas hobWith six gas elements, the hob on the Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker delivers focused, powerful and rapid heat to help you be more productive in the kitchen and achieve the great results you want.A large wok burner is ideal for bigger pots and pans – create a big, authentic stir-fry or similar large meal using this powerful facility.The range cooker has cast-iron pan supports that are incredibly hard-wearing and provide superb stability and evenness for all your cooking. They’re dishwasher-safe, making it even easier to keep the appliance looking pristine.More oven spaceFitted with two electric ovens, the Kitchener 110 helps you to roast, bake and grill your way to food heaven.One oven uses conventional heat to give you more flexible cooking – different temperature zones make it simple to prepare several different dishes simultaneously, so you can deliver fantastic multi-part feasts more easily. It’s fully programmable, so you can time your meals to perfection.Enjoy the even temperature distribution of the fanned second oven, perfect for batch baking, preparing several pizzas at once, or cooking any dish that needs consistent heat for best results.An innovative Handyrack in the main oven makes it easier to check on your roast, sliding out with the oven door to give you a better view and sparing you burned fingers.Variable grillAs well as its two ovens and gas hob, the Rangemaster Kitchener 110 Range Cooker also has a separate dual-circuit, variable grill. Cook your food in a healthier way and achieve uniquely browned and crisped effects which are bound to impress your friends and family.Clean your oven with less hassleThe Kitchener features catalytic liners which reduce spillages and food debris, making it easier to quickly wipe away the mess without fuss.Rated ‘A’ for energy efficiency, this dual fuel cooker can be relied upon for economical and more environmentally-friendly performance._____________________________________________________GAS INSTALLATION: This product requires installation by a qualified gas safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
- Product codes: 5017416783378
What’s better RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker or Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker?
There are obviously a number of differences between RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker and Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £2107 cost of RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker is closer to the expectation you had than the £1649 pricep point of Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker and Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker scores out of 10 from reviews. Whereas Rangemaster Kitchener 110 cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker scores out of 10 from reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your Cookers as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
RANGEMASTER Classic Deluxe 110 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker
Matt at ReviewPros
9.43 out of