Deciding on whether to buy a product like NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal or perhaps NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal vs NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
When deciding on whether to buy NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal or NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 451 products in the same category as NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal, which is the Console games category. Of these 451 products the average price was £158.93, the most expensive was £999 and the cheapest was just £4.97. We then looked at the price of the 451 in the same as the NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, which of course the average was £158.93, top price was £999 and cheapest £4.97.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch, the average was £44.32 for Nintendo Switch, £44.32 for Nintendo Switch. The max for each was £89.99/£89.99 and minimum was £18.97/£18.97
Price analysis of NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal
Price analysis of NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal
- Minimum age: 18+
- Online multiplayer / Single player
- Set in the aftermath of events from the previous Doom instalment, the forces of hell have started to invade Earth in Doom Eternal. As the Doomslayer, you’ll need to push through and be ruthless to survive. Armed with a range of devastatingly powerful weapons, including a new ballista and the classic plasma rifle, you’ll battle Pain Elementals, Arachnotrons and many more gruesome creatures along the way.There’s a host of new abilities to help you through the environment, too. Wall-climbing and a grappling hook make it easier to avoid attacks and surprise enemies, while a shoulder-mounted flamethrower helps clear your path ahead.Take on the role of the Doomslayer and defeat the hellish demons that overrun the world in Doom Eternal.
- Product codes:
- NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Minimum age: 3+
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch
- Top features: – Jump, roll and climb your way across five islands to defeat the Snowmads – Unique moves with every character – Co-op mode lets you play with a friend using just one Nintendo Switch Jump, roll and climb your way across five islands Save your favourite ape and his family from the Snowmads in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for the Nintendo Switch.Donkey Kong Island has been inhabited by Lord Fredrik and his army of Tucks, Fluffs, Hootzes and Waldoughs. With the help of a few friends, you’ll have to battle your way through five islands packed with hazards, collectibles, and bosses, to take back DK’s home.Unique moves with every character Explore every island using each character’s unique moves to get out of sticky situations. Diddy Kong can ride on DK’s back and use his jetpack, while Dixie can spin her ponytail into a propeller to access tricky areas.For the first time ever, you can even play as Cranky Kong. Try using his cane to avoid spikes and other dangerous surfaces!Co-op mode Bring a friend along for the adventure in co-op mode. Just pass one of your Joy Con controllers to your mate, and they’ll be able to play as one of DK’s trusty companions, helping you make it through every level.
- Product codes: 45496421731
What’s better NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal or NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze?
There are obviously a number of differences between NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal and NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £40.99 cost of NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal is closer to the expectation you had than the £39.99 pricep point of NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal and NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal scores out of 10 from reviews. Whereas NINTENDO Switch Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze scores 8.6 out of 10 from 7 reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your Console games as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
NINTENDO SWITCH Doom Eternal
Matt at ReviewPros
8.60 out of