Deciding on whether to buy a product like LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker or perhaps LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker vs LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback
When deciding on whether to buy LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker or LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 1195 products in the same category as LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker, which is the Cookers category. Of these 1195 products the average price was £966.67, the most expensive was £5599 and the cheapest was just £4.97. We then looked at the price of the 278 in the same as the LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback, which of course the average was £426.52, top price was £2249 and cheapest £34.99.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Leisure and Logik, the average was £850.94 for Leisure, £110.36 for Logik. The max for each was £1399/£549 and minimum was £169.99/£0.05
Price analysis of LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker
Price analysis of LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback
- LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker
- 90 x 90 x 60 cm (H x W x D)
- Two electric ovens / Separate electric grill
- 5-zone electric ceramic hob
- Main oven cleaning: Assisted cleaning
- Large capacity oven
- If you are on the hunt for a versatile cooker which has plenty of room and flexible features, the black Leisure Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker is your perfect match.Flexible cookingThe five zone ceramic hob provides you with plenty of space for different sized pots and pans to be used on the Leisure Cookmaster 90. Hot hob indicators warn you when the zones are still hot to the touch so that you can avoid any accidents when you’ve finished cooking.The two fanned electric ovens offer a great option for faster cooking to give those larger meals a boost whilst you can simultaneously use the separate variable grill. With extra capacity in the main oven, you get more room to cook larger meals for more people, perfect when you are having large family dinners or a dinner party.Easy to maintainThe Cookmaster 90 takes minimal effort to maintain as the catalytic liners in the main oven oxidises dirt and reduces the build up of grease, making it easier to scrub.The Leisure Cookmaster 90 Electric Ceramic Range Cooker will help you get creative with your cooking.
- Product codes: 5023790032797
- LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback
- Stainless steel finish
- Width: 90 cm
- The Logik L90SPLX10 Splashback will protect the kitchen wall behind your hob from food splashes, heat and grime. This sleek stainless steel splashback is just 0.7mm thick and is ideal to keep your kitchen wall clean and bright.The Logik L90SPLX10 Splashback will not only keep your kitchen wall clean, but also complement your hob to create a complete kitchen unit. With wall fixings that make it easy to install, its smooth stainless steel surface makes it easy to clean and maintain as well.
- Product codes: 5017416361323
What’s better LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker or LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback?
There are obviously a number of differences between LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker and LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £859 cost of LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker is closer to the expectation you had than the £34.99 pricep point of LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker and LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker scores out of 10 from reviews. Whereas LOGIK L90SPLX10 Splashback scores 8.8 out of 10 from 134 reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your Cookers as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
LEISURE Cookmaster CK90C230K Electric Ceramic Range Cooker
Matt at ReviewPros
9.07 out of