Deciding on whether to buy a product like JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker or perhaps SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker vs SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
When deciding on whether to buy JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker or SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 465 products in the same category as JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker, which is the HiFi systems and speakers category. Of these 465 products the average price was £259.57, the most expensive was £20000 and the cheapest was just £9.99. We then looked at the price of the 465 in the same as the SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, which of course the average was £259.57, top price was £20000 and cheapest £9.99.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Jam and Sony, the average was £38.23 for Jam, £414.71 for Sony. The max for each was £79.99/£13999 and minimum was £9.99/£7.49
Price analysis of JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Price analysis of SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Up to 12 hours battery life
- Pair up to 2 speakers
- Top features:- Stay connected with a wide Bluetooth range of 30 m – Never get caught out with the integrated charging cable- Ready for everyday with resistance to water and dust- Pick up calls with a push of a button with the speakerphoneStay connectedEnjoy a better, stronger Bluetooth connection with the Jam Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker.With a wireless range of up to 30 m, even if you need to pop back into the house to grab some more drinks or to the end of the garden to get more deck chairs, your connection won’t get muffled or cut out. If you want to create a stereo effect, you can pair two of the Double Chill Speakers together for twice the audio power.Never get caught outIf you’re one of those people who always forgets their charging cable, this will be a problem of the past with the Double Chill. With a charging cable built in, all you need to do is plug the USB in anywhere you can to start charging without any extra wires. If you’re taking your Portable Bluetooth Speaker with you on-the-go, it gets a huge 12 hours of playback from two hours charge, so even if you can’t plug in right away you’ll be set to pump out tunes for the whole night.Ready for everydayWith a rating of IP67, the Double Chill HX-P404BL Speaker is fully waterproof and dustproof, so you won’t have to worry about it getting a bit wet if it starts to rain on your picnic, or getting dropped in the pool on holiday. Pick up callsIf someone rings while your smartphone is connected, it can also be used as a speakerphone. With a simple push of a button you can pick up and start chatting, so if you’ve left your mobile elsewhere and can’t find it in time you won’t have to miss the call.
- Product codes:
- SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Up to 6 hours battery life
- Water resistant
- Top features: – Listen anywhere with the small & lightweight design – Connect wirelessly and pick up phone calls – Resistant design is great for the beach or pool Listen anywhereWhether you’re getting ready for a night out, or chilling at the park with friends, take the music with you with the Sony SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker. It’s small and light enough to throw in your bag without weighing you down.Connect wirelesslySimply connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth and the six-hour battery life will keep the tunes going all afternoon. You can also pick up phone calls that come through with the handy speakerphone function.Resistant designAnd if you fancy hitting the beach or relaxing by the pool, the SRSXB01 is resistant against water splashes, so you can listen without worry.
- Product codes: 4548736080478
What’s better JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker or SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker?
There are obviously a number of differences between JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker and SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £34.99 cost of JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker is closer to the expectation you had than the £19 pricep point of SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker and SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker scores out of 10 from reviews. Whereas SONY SRS-XB01 Portable Bluetooth Speaker scores 8.6 out of 10 from 50 reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your HiFi systems and speakers as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
JAM Double Chill HX-P404BL Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Matt at ReviewPros
8.63 out of