Deciding on whether to buy a product like BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven or perhaps BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven vs BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven
When deciding on whether to buy BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven or BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 1195 products in the same category as BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven, which is the Ovens category. Of these 1195 products the average price was £966.67, the most expensive was £5599 and the cheapest was just £4.97. We then looked at the price of the 1195 in the same as the BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven, which of course the average was £966.67, top price was £5599 and cheapest £4.97.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Beko and Beko, the average was £317.31 for Beko, £317.31 for Beko. The max for each was £949/£949 and minimum was £54.99/£54.99
Price analysis of BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven
Price analysis of BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven
- BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven
- 59.5 x 59.4 x 56.7 cm (H x W x D)
- Capacity: 80 litres
- Assisted cleaning
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Energy rating: A
- Top features: – Get the benefits of a double oven in a compact single with Split & Cook – Cook for the whole family with a huge 80 litre capacity – Get professional results every time with multi-dimensional cooking Get the benefits of a double ovenDiscover a single oven which gives you the convenience and flexibility of a double with the Beko Pro BXVM35400X Electric Oven.Featuring Split & Cook technology, you can split the cavity using the divider shelf, to give yourself up to three separate capacities that can be controlled independently. It’s perfect if you want to cook the roast poatoes at a different temperature to the beef and get them on the table at the same time, or if you want to bake a cake while you cook fish, and want to avoid the mixing of flavours.Cook for the whole familyIf you’ve got something larger like a pasta bake, simply remove the divider shelves to take advantage of the huge 80 litre capacity. Whther its Christmas dinner or your children have friends round for dinner, the BXVM35400X Electric Oven can adapt to meet your needs.With a capacity 15% larger than average, it still only takes up the same amount of space as a standard oven.Get professional results every timeFeaturing new multi-dimensional technology, you’ll get quick and even results whatever you’re cooking. A fan distributes heat evenly around the oven cavity, just like a professional oven – whether it’s cupcakes or pizza, you’ll get perfect, consistent cooking.Cleaning is made easy too, with catalytic liners to absorb dirt and grime. You can even use steam to loosen stubborn stains – all you need to do is wipe the oven clean._________________________________________ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated circuit by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts. Our expert installers may be able to install to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) if you do not have a 16 Amp supply in your home.
- Product codes: 5023790045711
- BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven
- With a fully programmable timer, the large capacity Beko Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven makes family cooking easy. Large oven This extra large 82 litre oven provides you with plenty of space for all the family favourites, from roast dinners to casseroles and pasta bakes. Designed with a fan system, the BXIF35300X heats up in no time and evenly distributes hot air around the oven. Not only does it reduce cooking times, it also allows you to cook at lower temperatures with the same great results. Integrated grill The Beko BXIF35300X comes with an integrated full-width grill to give you extra versatility in the kitchen. The heating element heats up quickly, ideal for grilling meats and vegetables or the perfect cheese on toast. Fully programmable Take the guesswork out of cooking thanks to the oven’s large display clock and programmable timer. Preset the oven timer and get on with other kitchen tasks, the BXIF35300X well let you know when your food is ready. Easy to clean The oven’s interior is made from easy-clean enamel that’s designed to be tough and durable. With a smooth, resistant coating it makes cleaning the oven quick and easy. There’s also a removable glass door which helps to reduce dirt build up around the inner panel. Remove the oven door to get better access to the back of the cavity, for a deeper clean when needed. Family-sized and highly functional, get the most out of meal times with the Beko Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven.__________________________________ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
- Product codes: 5023790037754
What’s better BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven or BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven?
There are obviously a number of differences between BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven and BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £349 cost of BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven is closer to the expectation you had than the £209 pricep point of BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven and BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven scores 8.3 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Whereas BEKO Select BXIF35300X Electric Oven scores out of 10 from reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your Ovens as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
BEKO BXVM35400X Electric Oven
Matt at ReviewPros
8.97 out of