Deciding on whether to buy a product like BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven or perhaps HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven? You’re in the right place as we’ll take you through all of the specs, features and look at the quality, pricing and reviews of both to help you make the decision on which one to go for.
Discover all reviews at Currys PC World:
BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven vs HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven
When deciding on whether to buy BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven or HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven, a very important consideration is the price. So we’re going to spend a bit of time looking at the price of both.
To start with, we looked at the price of the 1195 products in the same category as BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven, which is the Ovens category. Of these 1195 products the average price was £966.67, the most expensive was £5599 and the cheapest was just £4.97. We then looked at the price of the 1195 in the same as the HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven, which of course the average was £966.67, top price was £5599 and cheapest £4.97.
We then looked specifically at the average price of products from Beko and Hotpoint, the average was £317.31 for Beko, £343.60 for Hotpoint. The max for each was £949/£1169 and minimum was £54.99/£90
Price analysis of BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven
Price analysis of HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven
- BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven
- 59.5 x 59.4 x 56.7 cm (H x W x D)
- Capacity: 71 litres
- Assisted cleaning
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Energy rating: A
- Top features:- An A energy rating means savings on your utility bills – Versatile cooking options all in one multifunctional appliance – Easy to maintain and control A energy rating Notice the savings on your household utility bills and save for the things you really love as this Beko Pro BIM14300BC Electric Oven comes with an A energy rating. Versatile cooking Prevent burned tops and undercooked bottoms with fan assisted 3D cooking, which evenly distributes and circulates heat from the bottom heater, the upper heater and the fan heater for a more thorough cook every time. There’s always an ideal setting to prepare your meal with when you choose out of the seven oven functions, including fan grilling, fan defrost and more. Save space in your kitchen with the multifunctional design that allows you to bake, roast and grill all in once compact and built-in oven. Easy to maintain and control Cleaning your oven is a breeze with the catalytic liners. Food splatter and grease are absorbed, so you won’t have to spend hours scrubbing away – simply wipe away any mess and debris away with a damp cloth. Programming and managing the LED display is simple and straightforward, with two turn dials and an electronic timer the whole family can use with ease and get cooking straight away._________________________________________ GAS INSTALLATION: This product requires installation by a qualified gas safe engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a 13 Amp fused spur by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.
- Product codes: 5023790038270
- HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven
- 59.5 x 59.5 x 55.1 cm (H x W x D)
- Capacity: 66 litres
- Enamel coating
- Oven type: Multifunction
- Energy rating: A
- Top features: – Multiflow technology spreads heat evenly for quicker cooking- Steam power makes cleaning your oven easy – Multifunction cooking delivers consistent results – Tilting grill offers safety and controlMultiflow technologyCook your food faster, and to perfection with the Hotpoint Class 4 SI4 854 P IX Electric Oven. It has Multiflow technology that spreads heat flow into every inch of the oven cavity. There are no cool spots, which means food gets cooked to perfection no mattter where it is in the oven. The result is delicious dishes each time. It’s perfect for baking cakes, bread, and all your favourite recipes.Steam powerDiamond clean utilises the power of steam to make cleaning your oven easy. The special enamelled cavity has easy clean properties, and uses a dedicated low temperature cycle of 90¬∞ for only 30 minutes.Multifunction cookingMultifunction cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air around the cavity to thoroughly cook through your food, distributing the heat evenly. It allows you to cook various food types together, as there is no flavour transfer – perfect for cooking a roast dinner for the family.With this Hotpoint Class 2 SA2540HBL Electric Oven, the five pre-set programs take all the guess work out of cooking. Simply choose the setting that suits what you want to cook.Tilting grillThe full-width tilting grill offers safety and control over your cooking. You’ll be able to unhook and tilt the grill to be able to easily clean the top of the oven.Hotpoint and Jamie OliverJamie Oliver and Hotpoint have joined forces to bring you cooking appliances that let you express yourself in the kitchen. Create the kind of dishes you love, for everyday meals or to entertain friends and family. Eat better and get more out of your food with Hotpoint’s user-friendly appliances._________________________________________ ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product can be plugged into a standard 13 Amp socket.
- Product codes: 5054645001507
What’s better BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven or HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven?
There are obviously a number of differences between BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven and HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven, but there are several things that you can use when comparing the two. The first of these, which we’ve already covered, is price. Make sure you spend a bit of time deciding how much you are willing and able to spend on your product to really get a good idea if the £230 cost of BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven is closer to the expectation you had than the £199 pricep point of HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven.
Once you’ve nailed down everything there is to know on the price of both, the next step is to really study the reviews. Taking the time to read reviews of both will really help you to decide which is a better product between BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven and HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven. We looked at the reviews over at Currys PC World for both products and found that BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven scores out of 10 from reviews. Whereas HOTPOINT SA2540HBL Electric Oven scores out of 10 from reviews.
It’s also really worthwhile spending the time to look at the key differences between the two products. For that you can use our comparison table about which looks at the main features of both products to give you a clear idea of where one product perhaps benefits over another. When comparing the two it’s a really good idea to have an idea in your mind of the key features that you need from your Ovens as this will help you to narrow down the products that do or don’t meet your criteria.
BEKO BIM14300BC Electric Single Oven
Matt at ReviewPros
8.80 out of